Did you know that CHS19 was sold out 6 months before the show!
2020 is set to be our biggest year yet…
If you are a venue or meetings industry supplier and want to meet with genuine event organisers, then the Conference and Hospitality Show offers a cost-effective and successful platform to promote your business to a national audience of event professionals.
CHS20 will connect exhibitors with more than 800 key buyers from across the UK. Whether you are a small independent venue looking to raise the profile of your business outside of your local area or you’re part of a large chain and wish to promote a number of venues to new buyers, CHS20 will form an essential part of many exhibitors’ marketing plans.
CHS20 offers a stress and hassle free exhibition. We appreciate how time-consuming it can be to organise your display stands so once again you can take advantage of our package which includes us organising, printing and setting up your display area so it’s all ready and waiting for you on the morning of the exhibition. CHS20 is a one-day event which helps to limit precious time away from the office whilst maximising exposure of your venue/services to relevant buyers.
Why exhibit in 2020?
- There was a 16% increase of hosted buyers in 2019 which means exhibitors were seeing more quality buyers with purchasing power.
- In 2020 we will be introducing appointments for all our hosted buyers which means pre-scheduled appointments throughout the one day show for YOU!
- We have redesigned the central meeting point on the show floor to a large 160sqm Hosted Buyer/ VIP Lounge and complimentary refreshment station.
- CHS is the only UK MICE exhibition to offer complimentary refreshments to both the exhibitors and buyers.
- Following the success at CHS19 we will continue to combine the Hosted Buyer and Exhibitor party together the night before the show. Which means MORE added value and networking opportunities.
If you’re interested in exhibiting at CHS20 and would like some further information, please download our BOOKING FORM which contains vital information to help you decide if you’d like to invest in CHS20.