1:1 Appointments with MICE Buyers in London
Getting exposure to new MICE buyers is one of the best strategies for keeping your venue fully booked and smashing your sales targets. However, finding the right buyers can waste weeks of your precious time and money, and dealing with time wasters is an all too common experience.
At CHS Group we believe there’s a smarter, easier way to achieve your goals.
The London MICE Forum provides you with the opportunity to get your hotel or venue in front of pre-qualified event buyers in the South who are actively looking to do business with you. The London MICE Forum enables you to meet with 40 leading senior agency professionals who are actively sourcing new venues.
How it works
You will meet up to 20 pre-qualified buyers via one-to-one appointments and build relationships with the remaining 20 buyers throughout the event with networking and team building activities all in one day! You don’t have to worry about time wasters or the logistics of booking the meetings as we have done all the leg work for you.
The event takes place at the Millennium Gloucester in London on the 5th February 2020.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING:
- 1:1 appointments with up to 20 pre-qualified buyers in London and the South who are actively looking for business nationally.
- Save valuable time and money – we match you with MICE buyers who have registered an interest in YOUR venue, products and services.
- Lots of opportunity to build relationships with the remaining 20 buyers throughout the event with networking and team building activities with our partner Off Limits Group.
- Network late into the night with a party at the exclusive Director’s Lounge at Chelsea Football Club!
- Cost includes your exhibition space, all networking activities, plenty of refreshments and lunch to keep you well fuelled, the evening event at CFC including F&B plus overnight accommodation at the Millennium Gloucester.
- No time wasters and no hidden costs.